Aloft (formerly Kittyhawk)
Location: SF or Remote
Aloft (formerly Kittyhawk) makes it easy to manage a drone program that’s safe, compliant, and reliable. Our platform is comprised of easy-to-use mobile apps, desktop tools, and an API that keeps teams flying safe and their data organized. Companies use Aloft to manage their fleet, fly missions, and capture data.
We’re looking for a driven, detail-oriented QA Engineer with a passion for aviation to add to our team. They’ll work across the company to get to the bottom of customer issues while helping us ensure product stability and quality.
- Debug iOS, Android, and web issues reported by customers
- Assist our mobile and web engineering teams with manual and automated testing
- Manage and improve how QA operates throughout the company
- Conduct routine QA testing in the field under real-world conditions
- Sign-off on updates and fixes before production deployments and mobile releases
- Maintain our library of hardware and capability documentation
- Experience in QA operations and collaborating cross-functionality with engineering and operational teams to identify and work through issues
- Familiarity with the best tools and practices for debugging mobile and web systems
- Experience in testing API and web services
- Ability to communicate problems well that foster solutions
- Experience using testing software and frameworks like Selenium
- Experience as a licensed Part 107 drone operator