Aloft (formerly Kittyhawk)
Aloft (formerly Kittyhawk) is building out our PM team as we attack bigger and bigger problems with an increasingly ambitious vision for creating the defining operating system for drones. Our team is lean and motivated to take the drone market by storm. We’re looking for people that are interested in building a company and an industry.
Join us in making the future a better place to fly!
Aloft is the market leader in enterprise drone operations and trusted by the largest commercial teams from insurance, energy, media, and law enforcement. We unify the drone mission, aircraft, and data to empower safe and effective drone operations. We believe the tools and software that drone pilots use should be as cool, innovative, and reliable as the aircraft we fly.
Your role as a Product Manager
You’ll work closely with the founders, designers, and engineering team on product direction, sequencing, and priorities. You’ll report directly to the CEO, who will give you ongoing coaching and mentoring. You will help to build a platform-first culture that attracts the best talent for years to come. You will help evolve the market-leading product into the industry-defining product.
You might be a great fit if…
- You have product experience, either with a previous PM gig or building and launching your own product.
- You possess a technical background, either with a technical degree or teaching yourself.
- You’ve developed an artistic sensibility, with great taste for visual and interaction design.
- You have clear and concise written communication, whether in creating copy for the application or detailing out a product spec.
- You’re highly empathetic, with genuine care for how customers use the product and why it’s important to them.
- You’re coachable with an ability to absorb feedback and process data.
- You’ve got that entrepreneurial spirit, with a background in leading an organization, and have leadership aspirations.
- You possess domain knowledge and a passion for how drones will change the world.
Why you should join
Aloft is a product-first company. We’re good at saying “no” to feature requests, and understanding the core issue that a user is trying to solve. As a founding member of our product team, you have the potential to set the course for a larger product team that is creating the definitive platform for drone operations.
Nice to have
An outgoing personality that is genuinely interested in helping people solve their drone challenges.
What We Offer
Competitive startup salaries, full benefits, flexible vacation, and generous equity are just starters. We’re offering a chance to help build a massive company in one of the most interesting industries in the world today.