Senior Customer Success Manager - Edge AI
Software Engineering, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development, Data Science
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
Edge Impulse is the leading edge AI platform, enabling all enterprises to build smarter edge products. Our technology empowers developers to bring more machine learning products to market faster. Enterprise teams develop industry-specific solutions in weeks instead of years because of the powerful automation and low-code capabilities we provide. We believe that data-centric engineering is the future of industry transformation, unlocking a positive impact on our society and environment.
We are growing! Want to help our customers deliver value faster and achieve product innovation with our advanced Edge AI features? This is an opportunity to play a key role in the success of Edge Impulse, leader in AI Developer tooling and Edge Computing, and enable the success of our key customers.
- Deliver customer excellence and delight our customers by acting as an advocate with a sense of urgency for activities within key customer accounts.
- Develop and deepen customer relationships through the onboarding and renewal lifecycle of our customers Identify, develop, expand, and close new use cases and projects within and adjacent to existing customers.
- Maximize revenue opportunities and upsells by understanding the strategic value of edge AI to the business goals of our customers.
- Build, refine, and manage account renewal strategies that proactively engages a customer in all facets of the commercial software subscription lifecycle.
- Lead regular meetings and maintain communication and coordination with people in various teams to ensure customer success, clarify expectations, articulate new technologies, present complex product offerings, and achieve successful outcomes.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- A minimum of seven (7) years of B2B enterprise SaaS or PaaS experience.
- Prior experience in key account management, sales, business development renewals, or customer success with technology solution offerings especially related to Enterprise PaaS, digital health wearables, data science, machine learning (ML), or engineering developer tools.
- Track record of achieving account growth and renewing customers through identifying expansion opportunities and improving customer experience. Customer-focused, customer-centric, and customer-sensitive.
- Experience creatively collaborating with distributed internal teams such as finance, legal, and revenue operations to ensure all contracts are accurate and accurately represented in CRM.
- Proven presentation experience including ability to analyze data, flex communication for different audiences, and deliver appropriate messages in a clear, pleasant and unambiguous way; able to present to C-level / VP executives, management, and engineering (external and internal).
- Experience in selling highly complex products through in-person, sending outbound emails, making outbound phone calls, conducting virtual meetings to both business and technical stakeholders, working within customer budget parameters, and managing the review, negotiation, and execution of agreements.
- Strong network in multiple enterprise and industrial verticals (e.g., Data Science, AI/ML, Silicon, Predictive Maintenance, Digital Health, Wearables, and Human Interface, Smart Buildings, Smart Grid, Industrial Automation) with end users who are data, ML, software, and hardware engineers.
- Ability to synthesize multiple viewpoints, perspectives, and opinions with objective and impartial analysis to solve problems, gain consensus, and drive decisions.
- Strong technical background and/or education, ideally with experience working with Enterprise companies who make extensive use of embedded systems (IoT experience desirable)
- Prefer academic experience in technical field such as computer science, embedded systems, or electrical engineering preferred or other relevant academic experience
What We Offer
- A well-funded company with founders who care about team, users, and values.
- Competitive pay, stock options, benefits, and vacation time.
- A dynamic culture that sees work as one element in life (work-life balance).
- A team that’s engaged and inclusive yet global and diverse.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate diversity in our remote, global organization. We value inclusivity across our teams. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
See more open positions at Edge Impulse
Something looks off?