Customer Solutions Engineer - EU
Europe · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Edge Impulse is the leading edge AI platform, enabling all enterprises to build smarter edge products. Our technology empowers developers to bring more machine learning products to market faster. Enterprise teams develop industry-specific solutions in weeks instead of years because of the powerful automation and low-code capabilities we provide. We believe that data-centric engineering is the future of industry transformation, unlocking a positive impact on our society and environment.
We are growing! This is a post-sales engineering opportunity to help our customers build and optimize their data management and machine learning strategy with a focus on enabling wearable health and industrial health devices to leverage AI at the edge. Our customers use Edge Impulse to execute data pipelines for both research and production. Design data pipelines to process large datasets and derive features that will be used by the customer’s data science teams. If this sounds like your next career move, then we want to talk with you.
- Collaborate with customers to optimize embedded ML solutions with best practices in data acquisition, ML development, testing and deployment strategies
- Collaborate with customers to define and optimize their data management and ML workflow
- Develop data transformation blocks to pre-process large datasets
- Work with engineering and account management teams to solve customer technical challenges
- Conduct customer hands-on training and author end-to-end solutions guides
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with creative and hands on problem solving to build IoT, data analysis, and ML solutions
- Experience with wearable health technology or industrial predictive maintenance
- Track record of working effectively async in a distributed team - with customers and internally
- Ability to understand and distill customer requirements and leverage excellent communication skills to guide them to a technical solution
- Experience with Python scripting language and ML/data libraries such as Keras, Pandas or Numpy
- Experience with C/C++ for embedded operating systems such as Arduino and Linux
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer or electrical engineering with a speciality in AI/ML
- Masters degree in computer science or ML/data management certification preferred
What We Offer
- The chance to join a rapidly scaling, remote-first organization full of amazingly smart people in a field-defining startup
- A well-funded company with founders who care about team, users, and values
- An awesome product with a scaling user base and great enterprise customers
- Competitive pay, stock options, benefits, and time off
- A dynamic culture that sees work as one element in life (work-life balance)
- A team that’s engaged and inclusive yet global and diverse
We are an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate diversity in our remote, global organization. We value inclusivity across our teams. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
See more open positions at Edge Impulse
Something looks off?