Sales Development Representative - East
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Edge Impulse is the leading edge AI platform, enabling companies to build smarter edge products. Our technology empowers over 100,000 developers to bring more machine learning products to market faster. Enterprise teams develop industry-specific solutions in weeks instead of years because of our robust platform with custom pre-processing blocks and deployment blocks, which make it significantly easier to put a trained model onto a device. We believe that data-centric engineering is the future of industry transformation, unlocking a positive impact on our society and environment.
We are growing! This is an opportunity to identify, target, prospect, and nurture new Edge Impulse prospective customers for a SaaS-based, developer-first edge AI platform. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you make first contact with prospective enterprise customers and drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for your sales executive. Work symbiotically with your respective account executive and sales development team.
- Contribute to the sales machine with outbound calls, emails, and LinkedIn Inmails that align with our strategic customer personas and then field and route inbound inquiries accordingly.
- Update and manage activities, opportunities, and account information in the CRM.
- Qualify Prospects into a first discovery meeting for your sales executive
- Nurture prospects with timely and useful touch points through personalized and sequenced cadences (emails, calls, LinkedIn)
- Gently transition qualified prospects to enterprise sales or channel sales teams and work in collaboration with consistent communication from lead to qualified opportunity.
- Grow your understanding of the edge AL field and the Edge Impulse product feature set.
Preferred skills and experience
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience as an SDR, BDR, or inside sales rep
- Prior experience in a SaaS, IoT, ML, or embedded technology company
- Experience confidently maintaining a high number of calls, emails and outreach daily
- Familiarity with CRMs, marketing automation, and collaboration tools (HubSpot, Apollo.io, Gong)
- Track record of achieving quota and hitting established Key Performance Metrics (KPIs)
What we offer
- A well-funded company with founders who care about team, users, and values.
- Competitive pay, stock options, benefits, and vacation time.
- A dynamic culture that sees work as one element in life (work-life balance).
- A team that’s engaged and inclusive yet global and diverse.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate diversity in our remote, global organization. We value inclusivity across our teams. We encourage applicants of all genders to apply for this position. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.