Data Collections Intern- Spring 2024
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Pison is developing breakthrough consumer and healthcare products that are harnessing the power of the mind. We’ve pioneered the science of electroneurography (ENG) to non-invasively sense, analyze, and apply electrical signals coming from the brain. Our neural biosensor and artificial intelligence software are opening a new window to thousands of new, neural-based applications that can improve human health and wellness and help individuals control their environment via gesture recognition. Our vision is to deliver real-time, actionable insights into the state of the body’s nervous system, guiding users to better health and higher achievement in every domain of human endeavor.
- Facilitate the collection of research data.
- Greet participants, maintaining a friendly and professional rapport.
- Guide and educate participants on what to do during data collection
- Administer consent forms
- Follow data collection protocols
- Evaluate data quality during collection according to training
- Assist research team in preparing for, designing, and documenting experiments.
- Participate in stakeholder meetings for generating data collection specs and developing experiments to suit.
- High attention to detail and ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literate, python or other coding experience is a plus.
- Experience working with human subjects, real-time sensors, or other wearable technology is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Working towards BS or MS in engineering, computer science, data science, or health profession discipline.
** This Employer Participates in E-Verify **
We understand that candidates can feel discouraged if they do not tick every box. We encourage you to apply. Pison is building a diverse team with people from all backgrounds who can help us build an inclusive organization.